10am - Dark Everyday
11:30am - 8pm Friday - Sunday
4:30pm - 8pm Friday Fish Fry
11:00am - 7pm Monday - Thursday
8am - 11:30am Saturday Breakfast
8am - 11:30am Sunday Breakfast
** Due to COVID-19 we will be opening for golf April 24th at 10AM with restrictions**
* All golfers are now allowed tor rent motorized and push carts. Single rider cars only unless two people from the same household. Those two may share a golf car. Max 2 carts per group.
* Usage of personal motorized carts is also allowed.
* Social Distancing must be observed and therefore there will be a max of 4 golfers per tee time.
* Tee Times will be required for the time being. They must be paid for over the phone at the time of booking. Call us at 715-374-2567.
* To book online please click here ---->
*The driving range will also remain CLOSED.
*For up to date COVID-19 updates please visit http://wsga.org/news/covid-19-updates/
We are looking forward to seeing all of you soon!
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Located 25 minutes southeast of Superior in beautiful Lake Nebagamon, we are a par 35, 9 hole golf course. We aim to provide a challenging yet fun golf experience. We welcome golfers of all ages and skill. The golf course opened in 1968 and has been owned and operated by the Botten family for over 40 years. Tee times are not required. Aside from open golf we also offer tournaments and league play. You can also take a few practice swings on our full size driving range with both artificial golf mats and off the mat practice locations.
We also offer a full bar and grill with all you can eat Friday Fish fry and a delicious breakfast on the weekend (Memorial Day - Labor Day). Join us with friends and family for a bite to eat after your round or just come to relax and have a good time, need not be a golfer.